Wednesday 17 July 2013

Chorley Flat Iron Market

Chorley Flat Iron Market,  (sometimes known locally as the Cattle Market), is held every Tuesday on the town centre car park. This is in addition to the daily covered market located nearby. 
It was a scorching hot day and late afternoon when I was there, hence not too many people around. 

You can spend quite a time just browsing.  
As can be seen, it was very quiet. Not good for the market traders. 

Just a handful of shoppers. 


I have seen this market on previous occasions when it has been extremely busy, although that tends to be in the morning rather than afternoon when I visited this time.

1 comment:

  1. Quite a place for photography but, as you point out, not many people in this hot weather. I enjoyed all the colour though, I love strong colours.

    ReplyDelete